Wondering what type of amplification is best for your hearing loss?
We have the right solution for you, whether you have mild or severe hearing loss.
Personal Sound Amplification Products (PSAPs)
- Provide limited audible improvement in quiet
- Increase speech understanding in quiet and non-challenging listening situations
- Limited improvement in noise
There are hundreds of PSAPs currently on the market, ranging in quality and price. For those considering this amplification option, our audiologists recommend the following devices:
- Bose® Hearphones™
- The BEAN®
- Improve ability and comfort in noise and complex listening situations
- Improve speech understanding in noise
- Completely customizable
- Connect with smartphones and other Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Stream music and TV audio
Hearing Aid Manufacturers
Hearing aids are designed for all types of hearing loss, lifestyles and budgets. We work with the following manufacturers to provide you with a custom, first-rate solution for your hearing loss.
- Direct stimulation of the inner ear
- Optimizes speech understanding in quiet and noise
Implantable devices work differently than a hearing aid. They are designed for those with profound hearing loss who cannot be helped with a traditional aid. The two most popular devices are:
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implants
Determining the right device for you starts with a hearing test. Once your type and degree of hearing loss has been confirmed, you and your audiologist can work together to figure out the best treatment plan.
Still not sure? Come in to try a device out for yourself.
To request an appointment or have someone from our team reach out to you, please complete the form or give us a call.
Thank You!(806) 468-4343
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911. To request an appointment or connect with our team, please complete the form below. Our team will contact you during our regular business hours.